If you’d like to automate certain parts of your workflow, setting up rules in your Trengo account is the perfect solution.
In case you’re uncertain about what rules exactly are used for, feel free to read more about it in this Trengo Help Center article.
Create a rule
To create a rule in Trengo, please follow the steps below.
1. Name: Give your rule a suitable name.
2. Active: With this toggle, you can activate or deactivate your rule.
3. Channels: Select the channel(s) this rule applies to.
4. When: Choose one of the four starting situations that should activate your rule:
🔘 When an inbound message is received
🔘 When an outbound message is sent
🔘 When a conversation is assigned
🔘 When a conversation is closed
5. Sort order: Type the number in which order this rule should be activated in relation to other rules you’ve set up.
After configuring the general settings of your rule, you can continue with the next step.
3. Add the condition(s) that will apply for your rule. Learn more about conditions via this link;
4. Add the action(s) you want your rule to carry out. Learn more about actions via this link;
5. Click ‘Save changes’.
You have now created a rule and automated a process in Trengo. This should help greatly in saving time and having more time to communicate with your customers.