By adding email to your website widget, you're allowing your site visitors to easily reach you through email via your website. In this article, we’ll show you how to do this.
Add email to your website widget
You can add your email channel to your website widget by following the steps below.
2. Click ‘Email’ from the list of possible channels you can add;
3. Set up your email channel;
1. Enabled: Enable your email channel for the website widget here.
2. Recipient email: Enter the email address where you'll be receiving all incoming conversations.
3. Custom fields: Optionally, add custom fields here. These custom fields have to be filled in by your customers before they can send you an email. With this feature, you’re able to gather customer information, such as an order number.
Don’t forget to update your widget, by clicking ‘Update widget’.