By adding Voice to your website widget, you're allowing your site visitors to easily reach you by phone, via your website. In this article, we’ll show you how to do this.
Add Voice to your website widget
You can add your Voice channel to your website widget by following the steps below.
2. Click ‘Voice’ from the list of possible channels you can add;
3. Set up your Voice channel;
1. Enabled: Enable your Voice channel for the website widget here.
2. Channel: Select the Voice channel you want to connect to your website widget.
3. Call via browser: When enabled, visitors are able to start a phone call from the browser to the selected phone number. The costs for these calls will be deducted from your Trengo balance.
Don’t forget to update your widget, by clicking ‘Update widget’.
The general greeting is in Dutch, you would need to change it manually should you prefer to have it in other languages.