WeChat is one of the most popular social media messaging apps in the world, which is mostly used in China. You can connect your WeChat account to Trengo to keep all your customer communication in one place.
ℹ️ To connect WeChat to your Trengo inbox you need a WeChat Official Account.
Add WeChat to Trengo
Follow the steps below to add your WeChat account to Trengo.
2. Set up your channel in Trengo;
1. Internal name: The name of your channel.
2. Teams: Select the teams that have access to your WeChat channel.
Now it’s time to connect your WeChat account to the channel you’ve set up.
3. Fill in the details in the ‘Settings’ category;
1. App ID: Paste your WeChat App ID here, which can be found in WeChat’s Admin Platform.
2. App Secret: Here you’ll paste your WeChat App Secret. This can also be found in WeChat’s Admin Platform.
3. App Token: Copy the App Token and paste it into your WeChat dashboard.
4. Webhook: Copy and paste this webhook into the WeChat dashboard.
5. Create channel: Click this button to create your WeChat channel.
You have now created your WeChat channel in Trengo. You’re almost ready to start communicating with your customers via this platform, just one more step.
4. Click the ‘Submit’ button in your WeChat’s configuration.