By integrating Klaviyo with Trengo, you can automate processes in Trengo, based on triggers in Klaviyo. In this series of articles, we’ll show you how to automatically send a WhatsApp template to your customers, with the use of Klaviyo.
ℹ️ It’s important you have a WhatsApp template you can send. So make sure to create one if you haven’t yet.
Create a flow in Klaviyo
To send out an automated WhatsApp template via Klaviyo, you first need to create a flow in Klaviyo. Follow the steps below to do so.
1. Navigate to Klaviyo > Flows > Create Flow;
2. Click ‘Create From Scratch’;
3. Name your new flow, optionally add a tag, and click ‘Create Flow’;
4. Select and add a trigger from the left sidebar;
ℹ️ More info on Klaviyo’s triggers can be found in this Klaviyo help center article.
5. Add the ‘Webhook’ action to your trigger;
After creating your flow, choosing your trigger, and adding the ‘Webhook’ action to it, it’s time to configure your webhook.