After creating your own help center and adding content to it, it’s possible to make sure a visitor sees your articles in their own language. Do note the articles have to be translated manually. In this article, we’ll show you how to create a multilingual help center.
ℹ️ The language shown to a visitor is based on their choice in the left bottom corner of your help center.
Adding multiple languages
Follow the instructions below to create a multilingual help center with Trengo.
1. Navigate to Help Center and select your help center;
2. Select ‘Settings’;
3. Add the language(s) to your help center;
4. Click ‘Save changes’;
5. Navigate to ‘Articles’ and click the article you’d like to translate;
6. Click the ‘language’ box and select the article that needs to be translated;
7. Translate your article, optionally publish it, and click ‘Save’.
Repeat this process from ‘step 5’ for all other articles you’d like to translate.