After adding a Voice channel to your Trengo inbox, you can choose to enable or disable ‘Call overflow’. With this feature, you can forward a customer’s call, when they reach out to you outside your business hours, when your voice queue is full, or when there is no user available to pick up the call. In this article, we’ll show you how to enable ‘Call overflow’.
Enable call overflow
Follow the steps below to enable the voicemail in your voice channel.
2. Scroll down to ‘VoIP settings’ and configure the ‘call overflow’ feature;
1. Call overflow: Enable or disable ‘Call overflow’ here.
2. Outside business hours: Enter the phone number you’d like to forward calls to when a customer calls your organization outside your business hours.
3. Full queue: This number gets called when a customer reached out to you when your voice queue is full.
4. No agents available: Add the number that the call gets forwarded to when none of your users are available to pick up the call.
ℹ️ Do note you can also choose to enable voicemail, but 'Call overflow' and the voicemail feature can not be active at the same time.
Don’t forget to click ‘Update channel’ at the bottom of the page, to save your changes.
You’ve now successfully set up ‘Call overflow’. You can now further adjust the channel to your liking, and you’re ready to pick up and make phone calls in Trengo.