Connecting Bol.com with your Trengo-inbox allows you to get insights into customer orders placed at Bol.com. The integration will show information based on the Bol.com e-mail address and the order number shown in the subject of the email.
Follow the steps below to integrate Bol.com with your Trengo-inbox.
1. Navigate to the Bol.com seller portal and log in using your Bol.com credentials;
2. Click the dropdown menu in the right upper corner and select ‘Instellingen’. Then choose ‘API instellingen’;
3. Add the name, email address and phone number of your technical contact person for updates on the API connection. Save the information;
4. Click ‘Aanmaken’ under ‘Client credentials’;
5. Add a name for your API connection, e.g. ‘Trengo integration’, and click ‘Ja, voeg toe’;
6. Your API connection will now appear in the overview list of API credentials. You’ll also find the Client ID and Client secret there, which you are going to need later;
8. Select ‘Apps’ and click the ‘plus’ button;
9. Give your app a name and select ‘Bol.com’ from the ‘App type’ dropdown;
10. Set up your app in Trengo;
1. Name: The name of your app, which should already be filled in.
2. App type: This is set to ‘Bol.com’.
3. Client ID: Add the Client ID from your Bol.com connection, found in the overview list of API credentials (step 6).
4. Client secret: Add the Client secret from your Bol.com connection, found in the overview list of API credentials (step 6).
Save your changes, and you’ve now successfully integrated Bol.com with your Trengo-account, which allows you to view the additional Bol.com order information in your Trengo-inbox, by opening a conversation and checking the right sidebar.