After adding a Voice channel to your Trengo inbox, you can connect Trengo with Voys to register calls from SIP devices in your inbox. The connection will show a notification of an incoming call and register calls done via Voys in a Trengo ticket. In this article, we’ll show you how to do this.
ℹ️ If you do not have a Voys account, feel free to create one.
Set up Voice with your Voys account
Follow the steps below to connect your Voys account via a Voice channel to your Trengo inbox.
1. Choose an internal name for your channel and add the team(s) responsible for this channel;
2. Add your Voys’ phone number in international format;
3. Click ‘Add device’ and add the user for this device;
ℹ️ You can find your Device by navigating to your Voys dashboard and clicking Admin > VoIP account.
4. Copy the webhook;
5. Navigate to your Voys dashboard and click Admin > Call notifications;
6. Click ‘Add’, write a description, choose ‘Custom’, paste the webhook, and click ‘Save’;
7. Navigate back to Trengo and click ‘Update channel’.
You’ve now successfully set up your Voice channel in Trengo, you will then be able to:
- Log conversations. You can see that it's logged in Trengo and you will be able to add notes about the phone call
- Receive notifications on incoming call. However, because this goes through a phone, you cannot accept the call nor start making a new call from Trengo
Please note that you will not be able to listen to the recording in Trengo, you may do this directly in Voys,
Voys integration is considered a channel in Trengo as the ticket will be logged separately. Hence, integrating Voys will then take up channel in your plan.