Who are you?
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with our Customer Success, Support and Sales teams, delivering the best possible experience to all of our customers. You will do this by onboarding and guiding new customers during their first 90 days, being their main point of contact and building successful strategies for product adoption, growth, and retention. You will be a main stakeholder for the Customer Experience department and other teams too by collecting actionable feedback and, in some cases, customising resources for the customers.
If you want to see tangible results of your efforts manifest in product activation and revenue, if you want to help make business personal for our global customers and you want to work with an ever-growing and changing team, you will very much enjoy being a Customer Onboarding Manager at Trengo.
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
• You get in touch with customers as soon as they start using Trengo and you are responsible for their activation and adoption in the first 90 days.
• You become a product expert, understanding how we can solve our clients’ obstacles around customer experience and internal/external communication.
• You are in charge of providing actions and workflows based on the customers use cases and their desired outcome.
• You plan and execute onboarding plans with the customers based on milestones and results.
• You partner closely with the Sales team during the buying stage and with the Customer Success team for the handover after 90 days.
• You are deeply involved in projects and initiatives around our customers adoption and growth.
• You collaborate with other teams in order to provide valuable and actionable feedback.
What you are like
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
• You have at least 1 Year of experience in a commercial role: Sales, Customer Success, Onboarding, Customer Support. (SaaS experience is a plus)
• You are capable to work in both short and long term projects with customers.
• You are used to apply critical thinking towards customer success by using a data oriented approach and a goal oriented mindset.
• You see yourself as a strong communicator and you have the ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences. Thanks to this, you are able to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• You have a big curiosity about the customers and the product and you convert this curiosity into actions and initiatives.
• You are capable to work in a proactive way with the customers, anticipating them and predicting their behaviours and needs.
• You are a self-motivating and proactive team player who sees themselves comfortable in joining projects and initiatives oriented to the customers’ onboarding.
• You have business proficiency and command of Dutch & English language (any additional language will be a plus).
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
• Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.3/5).
• We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroadfor 60 days per year.
• Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
• An education budget of €1000 to feed your curiosity, extra budget for team trainings, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
• 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
• Weekly Yoga and Bootcamp classes in our office to blow some steam off after work with the guidance from a certified trainer!
• Fancy learning Dutch? We also offer Dutch courses for our international employees!
• When you work from our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.
For the past 5 years, Trengo has been working hard to become a major international player based in the Netherlands, competing with big international funded names. Due to the need to grow, considerable (international) growth opportunities will arise in the coming period and together with you we will see which (future) position you prefer to fulfil.
Together we are creating a workplace where we can be the best version of ourselves by living our core values every single day.
But that's not all! We also believe in the fact that "a lot of different flowers make a bouquet." ~ Islamic Proverb. We invite everyone to apply and join our team while we put an active effort into being an equal opportunity employer. Read our efforts on Diversity & Inclusion here.
Ambitious people + Supportive environment = 💚