Who are you?
We pride ourselves on building software that helps businesses give their customers a great customer experience. As a Customer Support Specialist, you guide our customers in finding their way around Trengo, speaking from experience. You help customers create logical and efficient ways of working with Trengo to achieve the most value they can. You will be surrounded by a really dynamic, supportive, and empathetic team who will help you develop yourself.
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
• You manage inbound questions from all customer communication channels, including mail, live chat, WhatsApp, and phone, naturally by using our software.
• You are the go-to person for our customers if they want to know more about Trengo, anything from simple questions to advice, but also when they encounter an issue with the software.
• You collaborate with Customer Success Managers on bigger accounts and deep-dive into opportunities and problems where needed.
• You provide relevant information to the Technical Support team who will support you with more technical challenging questions or issues.
• You continuously look for ways to automate our workflows to drive efficiency and, with time, you become specialized in one or more aspects of our product.
What you are like
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
• You have 1-2 years of experience in a customer-oriented role in companies or other industries like hospitality.
• You have excellent communication skills with a service-oriented attitude and a drive to give our clients the best customer experience.
• You are curious, have a desire to learn, and are passionate about helping others.
• Technology is something you are interested in. You are able to quickly understand new technologies and adapt to them.
• You are proficient in oral and written communication in English & Dutch.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
• Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.3/5).
• We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroadfor 60 days per year.
• Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
• An education budget of €1000 to feed your curiosity, extra budget for team trainings, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
• 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
• Weekly Yoga and Bootcamp classes in our office to blow some steam off after work with the guidance from a certified trainer!
• Fancy learning Dutch? We also offer Dutch courses for our international employees!
• When you work from our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.
For the past 5 years, Trengo has been working hard to become a major international player based in the Netherlands, competing with big international funded names. Due to the need to grow, considerable (international) growth opportunities will arise in the coming period and together with you we will see which (future) position you prefer to fulfil.
Together we are creating a workplace where we can be the best version of ourselves by living our core values every single day.
But that's not all! We also believe in the fact that "a lot of different flowers make a bouquet." ~ Islamic Proverb. We invite everyone to apply and join our team while we put an active effort into being an equal opportunity employer. Read our efforts on Diversity & Inclusion here.
Ambitious people + Supportive environment = 💚