Who are you?
At Trengo, we are looking for an Integrated Campaign Manager to lead the marketing campaign efforts at Trengo. In this role, you will be responsible for leading cross-channel marketing efforts to help build brand awareness, drive traffic, and enhance user engagement. You’ll work cross-functionally between sales, product marketing, content marketing, marketing operations and customer success to synchronize multi-channel and holistic campaign efforts.
You will collaborate with Lindsey, our Head of Marketing to evaluate and analyze current and future-facing campaigns, set goals, and evaluate steps to continue growth and success. You are flexible, driven, and ready to adapt to a fast-paced, start-up environment and ready to hit the ground running!
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
• You will define key messaging for campaigns together with product marketing to ensure clarity and consistency across an array of channels and content.
• You will conceptualize and implement cross-channel integrated campaigns across the full sales funnel to drive engagement, build brand awareness, and achieve demand generation goals.
• You will manage the end-to-end strategy of marketing campaigns, from project management to brainstorming how to make campaigns even more effective, by collaborating across content, sales, product marketing, customer success and partners.
• You will sit in the driver’s seat to lead efforts behind innovation and experimentation around new marketing channels, content ideas or campaign growth strategies.
• You will support customer marketing initiatives to add value and foster loyalty.
• You will work across go-to-market team to ensure proper alignment and progress against goals and metrics (i.e: pipeline creation value and MRR).
• You will manage analytics, health metrics and performance of campaigns to monitor customer conversion and engagement, then share insights for the marketing team as a whole to incorporate in future strategies.
• You will be forward-thinking and hands-on. You fully operationalize the campaign management: from project managing, building landing pages, connecting touchpoints, helping with copywriting for emails, doing competitor research, etc.
• You will research opportunities in the market to test out new campaigns based on buyer patterns (i.e. seasonal campaigns, event-focused campaigns, etc).
What you are like
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
• 4+ years experience in digital marketing, campaigns and go-to-market strategy, or integrated marketing in a B2B SaaS company.
• You have cross-functional integrated marketing experience with a track record of delivering high-impact, successful and healthy campaigns.
• You are able to manage multiple stakeholders from different teams effectively while providing constructive feedback to help your colleagues grow, improve, and advance towards team and individual goals.
• You are passionate for highlighting strategic opportunities for growth.
• You have good experience with HubSpot.
• You are able to manage complex projects in a fast-changing environment.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication in English and project management skills.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
• Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.3/5).
• We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroadfor 60 days per year.
• Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
• An education budget of €1000 to feed your curiosity, extra budget for team trainings, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
• 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
• Weekly Yoga and Bootcamp classes in our office to blow some steam off after work with the guidance from a certified trainer!
• Fancy learning Dutch? We also offer Dutch courses for our international employees!
• When you work from our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.
For the past 5 years, Trengo has been working hard to become a major international player based in the Netherlands, competing with big international funded names. Due to the need to grow, considerable (international) growth opportunities will arise in the coming period and together with you we will see which (future) position you prefer to fulfil.
Together we are creating a workplace where we can be the best version of ourselves by living our core values every single day.
But that's not all! We also believe in the fact that "a lot of different flowers make a bouquet." ~ Islamic Proverb. We invite everyone to apply and join our team while we put an active effort into being an equal opportunity employer. Read our efforts on Diversity & Inclusion here.
Ambitious people + Supportive environment = 💚