Who are you?
At Trengo, we are looking for a Senior Brand & Content Manager to operationalize our content strategy and take our brand to new heights. If you are a creative person who thrives off the building content strategies and inspiring talented people, this role can be perfect for you! Every day is different at Trengo, and every day we make someone's world better.
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
• You will perform as Trengo's brand guardian, develop and manage the brand guidelines and strategy and corresponding brand elements to maximize brand potential around the world.
• You will own the brand alignment within Trengo, leading the efforts of our purpose-led brand positioning that support Trengo’s mission & strategic pillars.
• You will lead, coach and guide a content team of 6 people.
• You will set metrics to measure content and website effectiveness and benchmark the brand's performance in various markets to guarantee content strategies are relevant and competitive.
• You will create an innovative team culture with engaging ways of elevating our creative agenda and using all available intel to ensure that our brand is relevant and thought-leading.
• You will have full ownership of the budget for all Brand strategies.
• You will ensure outstanding & relevant brand presence across the full funnel, and across regions, continuously optimized based on relevant data.
• You will create the strategy and processes to scale the output of content, including a robust content calendar.
• In the future: You will develop and implement PR and media strategies that garner earned coverage in both business and trade/vertical publications.
What you are like
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
• You have 6+ years of experience as a brand-oriented or content marketing leader with a proven track record of building a notable B2B brand.
• You understand how business works, the emotions of people, and cultural trends, and you can craft messaging and stories that resonate and create movements.
• You still roll up your sleeves to execute and make things happen, and you know when and how to delegate properly to your team.
• You have a track record of driving initiatives from ideation through completion that move the needle.
• You use rigor, data, and speed to make good decisions.
• You enjoy setting up an amazing strategy to let a Brand be known in a nice, kind, and direct way.
• It’s a nice to have if you’ve had established, built, and maintained relationships among media and journalists.
• You enjoy identifying memorable stories ideas, pitch stories, and secure coverage to help Trengo to be known.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
• Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.3/5).
• We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroadfor 60 days per year.
• Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
• An education budget of €1000 to feed your curiosity, extra budget for team trainings, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
• 28 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
• Weekly Yoga and Bootcamp classes in our office to blow some steam off after work with the guidance from a certified trainer!
• Fancy learning Dutch? We also offer Dutch courses for our international employees!
• When you work from our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.
For the past 5 years, Trengo has been working hard to become a major international player based in the Netherlands, competing with big international funded names. Due to the need to grow, considerable (international) growth opportunities will arise in the coming period and together with you we will see which (future) position you prefer to fulfil.
Together we are creating a workplace where we can be the best version of ourselves by living our core values every single day.
But that's not all! We also believe in the fact that "a lot of different flowers make a bouquet." ~ Islamic Proverb. We invite everyone to apply and join our team while we put an active effort into being an equal opportunity employer. Read our efforts on Diversity & Inclusion here.
Ambitious people + Supportive environment = 💚