Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for an Account Executive (SMB).
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that develops customer communication software for companies. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and live-chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
As our Account Executive, you will contribute to meet Trengo's revenue target. You are responsible for the expansion of our client portfolio. We receive a tremendous amount of inbound leads and it’s your responsibility to follow up with the qualified leads. Currently, our market offerings are mainly focused on the Netherlands, but we are expanding our growth in Europe so expect the team to grow. Join Rob, Tycho, and the rest of our sales team who will guide you through this exciting journey.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Reach out to new prospects and leads qualified by our Sales Development Representatives;
- Build, expand and maintain your own pipeline of SMB;
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to convert trials into paid accounts;
- Analyze our clients' needs and translate this into powerful demos by offering client-specific solutions;
- Manage your own portfolio and proactively contribute to Trengo’s product roadmap;
- Represent Trengo at exhibitions and meetups;
- Deliver amazing customer experiences.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You have demonstrated experience in SaaS / Software Sales;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales, Business Development or Account Management;
- Minimum completed Bachelor (HBO / WO), or equivalent work experience in Sales;
- You are entrepreneurial and eager, but also a true team player;
- C2 level Dutch and English. Near-native in another European language is a plus;
- You are an authentic person with the commitment to help Trengo grow internationally.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- A competitive salary;
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year;
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we would be 50 people now if you join and we're aiming to be 110 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side;
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.