Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for an Account Executive.
Trengo is a fast-growing and fun start-up that develops customer communication software for companies. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe. As our Account Executive you will contribute to Trengo's revenue targets by speaking to our inbound leads. Currently, our market offerings are mainly focused on the Netherlands. In the coming months, we will be expanding our growth in Europe.
Kickstart your career as an Account Executive. You are responsible for the expansion of our client portfolio! We receive a tremendous amount of inbound leads and it’s your responsibility to follow up the (qualified) leads.
What your day looks like
- Reach out to new prospects and leads qualified by our SDR’s
- Build, expand and maintain your own pipeline
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to proactively convert trails into paid accounts
- Analyse our clients needs and translate this into powerful demo’s by offering client specific solutions
- Manage your own portfolio and proactively contribute to Trengo’s product roadmap
- Represent Trengo on exhibitions and meetups
- Deliver amazing customer experiences
What we expect
- You have demonstrated experience in SaaS / Software Sales
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales, Business Development or Account Management
- Minimum completed Bachelor (HBO / WO), or equivalent work experience in Sales
- You are entrepreneurial and ambitious, but also a true team player
- C2 level English, near native in another European language is a plus
- You are an authentic person with the ambition to help Trengo grow internationally
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Compensation for your travel expenses
- Laptop + 4K screen on your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done
- The opportunity to join a team in a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up
- A daily well-prepared lunch
- Employment: full-time
- 25 days off per year.