Curiosity didn't kill the cat, not on Trengo's watch! Curiosity is the biggest strength you can use as Trengo's business data analyst: you seek to understand how the business works and you ask the strategic questions that no one has asked before you.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional a-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Dashboards! We need your magic (i.e., data visualisation techniques) to inform decisions in several departments: marketing, sales, customer success.
- Order in chaos, by means of data modeling. Create pipelines with ETL tools and set up the correct data models in Google Big Query.
- Help us move away from information overwhelm towards data-driven decisions, made with ease. Ultimately, you connect the dots, making the marketing funnel more efficient and the sales bonuses more relevant for today's business.
- Get to the bottom of what makes Trengo tick. Help develop Trengo's strategy with actionable data insights, to increase customer growth and retention.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- You've built extensive BI dashboards before, in PowerBI. Show us your finest dashboard creations.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Ideally, you're still using your knowledge from your MSc in Econometrics, Applied Mathematics, Finance or the like.
- As a nice to have, strong knowledge of R or Python.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 people in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Laura. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me anything via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.