Curiosity didn't kill the cat, not on Trengo's watch! Curiosity is the biggest strength you can use as Trengo's business data analyst: you seek to understand how the business works and you ask the strategic questions that no one has asked before you.
In an increasingly digital world, Trengo envisions a smooth way of connecting people with the companies behind their products and services. Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With an A-round investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
When you meet anyone who works at Trengo, you'll most likely find them excited about continuous improvements, empowered to add their own touch to the world of online communication and eager to collaborate with diverse people on a daily basis.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Be part of the most cross-functional team at Trengo: The Data Team. Your main focus is the go-to-market teams (sales, customer and business operations teams). But we all work together to provide data insights to all different teams to support and improve our business.
- Help us move away from information overwhelm towards data-driven decisions, made with ease. Together with the rest of the Data team, you will be responsible for the Data Warehouse, connecting data sources, structuring data, data analysis and, ultimately, you make data insights available for different teams to support the business.
- From A to Z, you own the structure and define the deliverables of Data projects to meet the needs of your main stakeholders and other teams when needed.
- Get to the bottom of what makes Trengo tick. With your passion for solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches, you analyze raw data and turn it into actionable insights to help develop Trengo's strategy.
- Develop and maintain dashboards to support the understanding of the customer journey for your stakeholders and other business operations.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- Professional experience in a business data analyst position or similar.
- You are familiar with Data pipelines, Data Warehouses, Data manipulation, and Data analysis.
- You've built BI dashboards before.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- You have worked in cross-functional teams where you advised other teams on metrics, processes, and reporting with your strong communication skills.
- Ideally, you're still using your knowledge from your MSc in Econometrics, Applied Mathematics, Finance or the like.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to double the size of our Trengo team by the end of the year. 2021 was epic and, best believe it, 2022 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- An education budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- 25 vacation days to rest, have fun and travel, as you wish.
- For when we're in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.