You have the seniority and the strategic view of content marketing. And you want to aim higher. Then you can make a real difference as Trengo's senior content marketer. We're ready for take-off, on track to triple our MRR again this year. We're proud to have a product as functional as a Swiss knife, 2,000 B2B customers in over 60 countries, and a dynamic team. Use this as your base to co-create an awareness-stage content strategy and to write fresh and informative articles throughout the marketing funnel.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional A-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- A diet rich in TOFU, MOFU, BOFU. You come up with the concept, then execute on it.
- You write and distribute full-funnel content in the form of SEO-friendly blogs, whitepapers, video scripts.
- You co-create a brand awareness strategy. First, you clarify Trengo's B2B customer segments, their needs and their behaviors. Then, you streamline it all into a content calendar more organized than the 'verjaardagskalender'. And come up with processes that keep the content team involved and motivated.
- Data shows you the way. You figure out what content works best and use these insights to be more and more and more (and more) successful. Month by month.
- You make sure that the SEO agency we work with returns high-quality content.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting and content creation, mainly in the form of SEO articles for B2B companies.
- You are fluent in English.
- You understand that content needs to both engage and inform and can adapt your articles to different target audiences.
- You've put together clear B2B content marketing strategies before and gained insights from them.
- The 'why' comes first in your work, so your copy has a well-thought-out tone of voice and goal.
- It's in your nature to track your performance yourself. You're data-driven and serious about keyword research and Google Analytics.
- As a nice-to-have, have you created branded content strategies before?
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to double the size of our Trengo team by the end of the year. 2021 was epic and, best believe it, 2022 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Gonçalo. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me anything via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.