Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Country Manager
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional a-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
With over 40% of our client base outside the BeNeLux we're already expanding worldwide. We're now looking to proactively expand into new markets within EMEA and are looking for a Country Manager to help us enter the Italian market. This is a great opportunity to build your team from scratch and help trengo change customer communication in new markets.
What your day looks like
- Own and manage Trengo business operations in the Italian region
- First Sales in the region to cover the full Sales process from lead generation and follow up to closing the deal and onboarding
- Build your team with Inbound and Outbound Sales Development, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers
- You will report directly to the Head of Sales and together you will build and roll out the international expansion strategy
- You will work closely with our Marketing team to run local off- and online Marketing campaigns and our Customer Success team to onboard and support our customers
- Define and reach business goals, mainly focused on business growth
- Analyse metrics and implement projects to improve business processes
- Because we do our business online you are based in the Netherlands so you can frequently travel to our Utrecht office to work closely with other country teams and to share knowledge and experience with all Trengo colleagues
What we expect
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in B2B SaaS start-up or scale up and leading commercial teams
- You are a trustworthy and respectful example for our young, motivated sales team
- Native Italian speaker and fluent English
What we offer
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 people in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A development budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.