Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Customer Success Manager.
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
As a Customer Success Manager, you operate as a trusted partner for our clients to make sure they are realizing full value from our product in a proactive way. You are also responsible for proactively identifying opportunities for your set of accounts and managing relationships to ensure client engagement and satisfaction. Our ambition is to build a strong international team to help our customers wherever in the world they may be. We believe we are on the right path: you will hear stories about the sunny Australian beaches from Natasha to the hidden beauties of the Utrecht area from Roel.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You proactively build relationships with our customers to increase product adoption;
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product Specialist and Product Team to improve our software and understanding of our customers;
- Manage your own portfolio of clients, become their trusted advisor and internal advocate starting with providing them with a complete onboarding session;
- Perform business reviews and regular health check-ins to drive retention and growth;
- You are comfortable analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to proactively identify customer's changing needs, monitor their engagement levels, and escalate critical issues.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell me a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You have demonstrated experience in SaaS and SMB environments;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Success;
- Minimum completed Bachelor (HBO / WO), or equivalent work experience in Customer Success;
- You are entrepreneurial and eager, but also a true team player;
- You have an analytical and commercial mindset;
- Near-native level in Dutch and English;
- You are an authentic person, eager to help Trengo grow internationally.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we would be 50 people now if you join and we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side;
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us;
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences if necessary;
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.;
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.