Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Customer Support Specialist (Dutch C2 language skills required).
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional a-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
We pride ourselves on building software that helps our clients give their customers a great customer experience. Our Customer Support specialists guide our customers in finding their way around Trengo, speaking from experience. They help customers create logical & efficient ways of working to achieve the most value they can. You will be surrounded by a really dynamic and supportive team who will help you develop yourself. For example, Natasha will help you set up personal goals to become the greatest Customer support specialist you can be. Also, most of us here are inspired by Onno's workshops. Under his wing, you can become a real product expert. We do this together: building software that helps our 15,000 users build a great experience for their customers.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Within the organization, and even more so for our clients, you are the go-to person about inquiries on our product, anything from simple questions to complex technical troubleshooting.
- You manage inbound questions from all customer communication channels, including phone, mail & chat, naturally by using our software.
- You collaborate with Customer Success Managers on bigger accounts and deep-dive into opportunities and problems where needed. You are our real product specialist.
- You continuously look for ways to automate our workflows to drive efficiency.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell me a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- Excellent communication skills with a service-oriented attitude and a drive to give our clients the best customer experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor (BBA) education.
- Previous experience in a customer-oriented role will be to your advantage.
- You are curious, have a desire to learn, and are passionate about helping others.
- Technology is something you are interested in. You are able to quickly understand new technologies and adapt to them.
- Near-native level English & Dutch, and another European language would be a plus.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.