At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
We pride ourselves on building software that helps our clients give their customers a great customer experience. Our Customer Support specialists guide our customers in finding their way around Trengo, speaking from experience. They help customers create logical and efficient ways to work in Trengo making sure they achieve the most value for our customers. On top of it, they provide solutions and guidance when technical issues are blocking the customer’s workflow. You will be surrounded by a really dynamic and supportive team who will help you develop yourself. For example, Danique will help you set up personal goals to become the greatest Customer Support Specialist you can be. Also, most of us here are inspired by Evelien’s workshops. Under her wing, you can become a real product expert. We do this together: building software that helps our 15,000 users build a great experience for their customers.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Within Trengo, and even more so for our customers, you are the go-to person for inquiries on our product, anything from simple questions to troubleshooting potential bugs to help out our Development team. You will be putting the puzzle pieces together.
- You manage inbound questions from all customer communication channels (mail & chat), naturally, by using our software.
- You collaborate with Customer Success Managers on bigger accounts and deep-dive into opportunities and problems where needed. You are our real product specialist.
- You continuously look for ways to automate our workflows to drive efficiency.
- Provide guidance to customers and transform their struggles into opportunities - is something that gives you energy.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- Positive and strong communication skills with a service-oriented attitude and a drive to give our customers the best customer experience.
- Previous experience in a customer-oriented role will be to your advantage.
- You are curious, have a desire to learn, and are passionate about helping others. Technology is something you are interested in. You are able to quickly understand new technologies and adapt to them.
- Native Dutch and proficient English skills. Another European language would be a plus.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.8/5).
- We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroad for 60 days per year.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- An education budget of €2000 to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- 25 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
- When we're in our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise, don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Hristo, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.