We are looking for a maternity leave coverage for 6/7 months, from around July 2022 till January 2023. You can be a freelancer or we can offer you a temporary contract. Spanish should be your mother tongue or your level of Spanish (reading, writing, speaking) should be proficient.
This position can be done remotely and requests 32 to 40 hours a week.
Trengo is a buzzing, hyper-growth scale-up with its headquarters in Utrecht, the Netherlands. The regional focus is getting us to the next step in our growth. That's where our Demand Generation Marketeers come in: you find ways to understand not only what potential customers in your market desire, but what they need. And strategize accordingly. This requires a data-driven approach. Let's scale Trengo internationally, with localized approaches. Currently, most of our leads only come from bottom-of-the-funnel techniques like trials. Imagine what a big influence you can have on Trengo's pipeline, building a program that includes the full demand generation funnel! We dare to go where we've never been before, on target to triple our MRR again this year. Will you come and join us?
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, and retailers. With Trengo, customer service teams can efficiently scale their customer service, reduce costs and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels, all in one clear overview. Trengo has over 2,200 B2B customers in more than 60 countries. With an exceptional A-round investment of $36M led by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth worldwide.
What your day looks like
- Creating alignment with sales (daily) for setting up and optimizing lead generating campaigns, align on goals and customer pains, gather feedback on lead quality & insights, build trust.
- Create, optimize and own your marketing plan based on your marketing insights and data analysis.
- Research and understand the needs of your audience so you can amend the messaging along.
- Your content creating skills help to create content (social media, blog posts, website copy, landing pages, ads, etc.) according to market needs. This means that you are able to create content yourself as well as together with our content specialists.
- Collaborate with our content specialists to optimize the SEO-performance in your region.
- Collaborate with our performance marketeer for the paid strategy.
- Detect Events opportunities (both offline and online) and arrange Trengo's participation or organise our own Trengo events according to market needs.
What we expect
- As a Demand Generation Marketeer, you are the specialist in your region. You know what marketing campaigns and tactics work for SaaS companies.
- Your main driver is the needs and behavior of your target audience. Understanding these is critical in your role. Based on this you create the right marketing mix to increase their engagement with Trengo.
- You are familiar with the local media landscape in order to advise and collaborate with the PR agency on aligning PR activities with your marketing plan and messaging.
- We grow rapidly, this means that we have to act quickly. That's why it's important that you are willing to get your hands dirty when needed: translations, copywriting etc.
- We work with, among others, HubSpot, DreamData and Google Analytics. Experience with these tools is not required but it's a plus.
- You have done this before, with a sense of responsibility, for at least 5+ years. SaaS experience is required.
- You feel at home in a young, dynamic and quickly changing environment.
- This position can be done 100% remotely or be based in the Netherlands. Ideally in a Central European Time Zone (CET).
- Spanish is your mother tongue or your level is proficient.
- Period: 6 or 7 months, from July till January (this can be discussed).
- 32-40 hours a week.
What we offer
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to double the size of our Trengo team by the end of the year. 2021 was epic and, best believe it, 2022 is looking bright on our side. Especially after our company trip to Valencia (April 2022) and our move to a brand new, super modern jungle office at Utrecht Central station soon.
- We have delicious warm lunches together.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
- When we say 'everything', we also mean a great work-life balance. If you're more productive in the morning or only have bursts of creativity in the middle of the night, go for it.