Top-of-funnel demand generation is critical for a tech platform like Trengo, which enables efficiency to its 2,000 B2B customers in more than 60 countries. And that's where you come in: you find ways to understand not only what potential customers desire, but what they need. And strategize accordingly. Strategic audience marketing is more crucial than ever.
Let's scale Trengo internationally, with localized approaches. We get 1400 leads a month only with bottom-of-funnel techniques, closing 10%, so imagine what a big influence you can have on Trengo's whole pipeline, building the program from the ground up! We dare to go where we've never been before, on target to triple our MRR again this year. Will you join us?
Trengo is a fast-growing B2B SaaS start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and live-chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You develop, maintain and execute end-to-end demand generation plans, to create demand and increase Trengo's MQL.
- You discover new marketing opportunities by performing market analysis.
- You do A/B tests, analyze campaign results and pipeline health and draw insights to adjust our strategy.
- You develop a deep understanding of Trengo's successful personas.
- Leverage the efforts of your team, about HubSpot automation, content and performance marketing, to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, operations, and data to develop a coordinated strategy for both inbound lead generation.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You have previous experience driving SMB or SME demand for a B2B SaaS business, ideally in a startup or scaleup environment.
- Simply put, you know how to create demand and generate leads, in the top-of-funnel awareness stage.
- You love research. This maybe goes without saying, but: you are customer-centric and data-driven. They go together and right in the middle is where you find the best customer insights, to use for future campaigns.
- You're enthusiastic about changes, speed, and what 'a dynamic environment' meant before it became a buzzword. We hope you can point out to us what needs fixing or creating from scratch, with honesty and transparency.
- You use marketing attribution software as a tool and focus more on the 'why', the strategy and meaning behind the effectiveness numbers.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 people in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Laura, a kind and inclusive recruiter. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.