As a developer, you are part of our tight-knit team in Utrecht that focuses on creating kickass products. Do you get hyped when having to work with API's or thinking of innovative features? Or are you a frontend development hero? Look no further, this is the perfect job for you!
What your day looks like
In the morning you walk into our beautiful new office. After a cup of fresh coffee or tea and a chat with your colleagues at the bar, you start your day. After a short sparring session with your team, you start working on one of our challenging projects. You get the opportunity to work on the software for the biggest customer service system in The Netherlands. Time flies, it's lunchtime already! Every day, we make sure there is a nice lunch waiting for you. A great moment to catch up and enjoy the team's sense of humor.
- Your tasks all have the same goal; Improve Trengo;
- You are part of the Development team, in which you quickly get your own responsibilities;
- You build functionalities, improve Trengo and test code;
- You make your progress and problems clear and share them.
What we expect
- You have an academic knowledge level;
- You have experience with VueJs, React or AngularJS;
- You have experience with Laravel or other PHP frameworks;
- You have experience with SPAs and APIs;
- You have experience with CSS / HTML5 / Bootstrap;
- You are proactive in coding;
- You can work in Agile;
- You are proactive and prefer to communicate too much rather than too little;
- You like to share knowledge with colleagues.
What we offer
- Good salary based on your skills;
- Compensation for your travel expenses;
- Laptop + 4K screen on your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done;
- A lot of (international) opportunities for growth;
- A daily well-prepared lunch, the best business bubbles, etc.;
- Employment: full time;
- 25 days off per year.