If you are a curious and resourceful Head of Marketing, then we’d like to borrow your head for our challenge: your insights on demand generation and content marketing would particularly be appreciated at Trengo. In a company where inbound leads bring the biggest chunk of the revenue, you can be sure that your strategic approach to top-of-funnel demand generation will leave a huge and lasting mark.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional a-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You inspire and coach the marketing team consisting of Demand Generation Specialist, Performance Marketeer, Marketing Automation Specialist, Growth Marketeer and a full Content Team, to be successful in their fields of expertise. In some areas you're the expert, and you develop the team to become one too. In other areas you fully rely on the experience of a specific team member;
- Demand Generation is what you know best. You'll manage the demand generation strategy, process, budget, and metrics for the Netherlands and other European countries;
- Content Strategy, and content, content, content, content;
- Work closely with Rob to set Sales goals, manage the lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of the marketing and sales funnel;
- You find ways to translate the product vision into strategy to drive awareness and adoption;
- Create and tailor our product positioning and marketing programs to our target market;
- Trengo is customer-centric by design and you won't shut up about the impact we have on customers. It's your goal to share that message.
- You're in the leadership team and sync a lot with Patrick about strategy, Helene about target setting, Ayden about Product and Product Marketing;
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- 12+ years of Marketing experience with at least 4 years of B2B SaaS experience with a strong focus on SMB in a leadership role;
- You are a trustworthy and respectful example for our young, motivated marketing team;
- You have a successful track record of scaling a SaaS start-up from 5 to 20M ARR, fast;
- You are a data-driven marketing leader with a strong vision.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side;
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us;
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed;
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- The opportunity to build and lead the marketing team in a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up, including an Employee Stock Options Plan;
I'm Niels, Head of People at Trengo, I'm making sure people topics are prioritized within the company and I drive the people roadmap. I'd love to have a first conversation about you and how your career aspirations would fit our company goals. Talk soon.