In an increasingly digital world, Trengo envisions a smooth way of connecting people with the companies behind their products and services. Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With an A-round investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
When you meet anyone who works at Trengo, you'll most likely find them excited about continuous improvements, empowered to add their own touch to the world of online communication and eager to collaborate with diverse people on the daily.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this big vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo.
Leadership: Lead the Product Marketing team to create and execute go-to-market strategy for Trengos platform in partnership with engineering, product and sales teams.
Product Launches: Manage successful product launches by leading the go-to-market strategy for new customer segments, including pricing, positioning, packaging and internal enablement.
Pricing, Positioning and Packaging: Craft a compelling customer-centric narrative that defines our product, value proposition, and competitive differentiation.
Cross-functional Alignment: Partner with cross-functional teams to research, plan and implement go-to-market tactics that increase demand, revenue, and retention.
Enablement: Work collaboratively with the Product, Sales and Customer Success teams to deliver product and presentation training, convey competitive information, and drive customer acquisition, adoption and retention goals.
Market Intelligence: Understand and stay abreast of the customer and competitive landscape and industry news to best influence our marketing strategy.
Product-Focused Content: Create impactful thought leadership content that positions Trengo as the disruptive leader in the Customer Service market.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell me a bit about you? I hope you can identify with some of these:
- Experience leading a product marketing team across a portfolio of SaaS products (partnering with product management and/or engineering to represent market/customer requirements and supporting product launches).
- 5+ years B2B SaaS product marketing experience, with an emphasis on product-led growth and scaleup. Comfort working in a startup/scale-up environment.
- Marketing experience within a SaaS or cloud-based technology start-up is preferred.
- Proven background in owning customer research, market analysis and segmentation.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels, departments, and geographically dispersed office locations.
- Experience establishing frameworks for and leading cross-functional teams to deliver client communications, product documentation, and sales collateral.
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we would be 50 people now if you join and we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 and 2022 are looking bright on our side.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
- When I say 'everything', I also mean great work-life balance. And there are no early birds in the tech team anyway. If you're more productive in the evening, go for it.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Now what? If you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward, I am here: I am Gonçalo. Ask me anything via the chatbot. If you are ready to apply, talk to you soon.