Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Head of Sales
Trengo is a fast-growing and fun start-up that develops customer communication software for companies. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are growing our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
As our Head of Sales, you will be responsible for Trengo's revenue targets in collaboration with other department heads. Currently, our market offerings are mainly focused on the Netherlands. In the coming months, we will be expanding our growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
In the morning, you walk into our beautiful new office in the heart of Utrecht. After establishing the team’s goals for the day and a short sparring session together, you start off your day. At the end of the day, you analyze your team’s performance. You know exactly what went well, what to improve, and how to coach your team to perform even better tomorrow.
What we expect
- You are a trustworthy and respectful example for our young, motivated sales team;
- You have a successful track record with scaling a SaaS start-up from 1 to 10M ARR;
- You have a successful track record in building, coaching and, managing a high-performing sales team;
- You have proven skills in creating - and enforcing - efficient and effective sales processes;
- You make use of the right tools and have a strong network;
- You thrive creatively when devising new go-to-market strategies;
- You are tech-savvy;
- You are able to work from our office in Utrecht, The Netherlands. International relocation package is available;
- You are a native English speaker, or at least at the C2 level in English speech and writing.
- Sales experience in SMB and mid-market sales
- You are experienced in working with Objective and Key Results (OKR) frameworks;
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience and network;
- The opportunity to build and lead Sales and SDR teams in a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up;
- We are open to discussing participation in a company bonus and/or stock plans;
- Full coverage of your operational costs;
- A daily well-prepared lunch;
- Employment: full-time.