Spoiler alert: It's not about human 'resources', but about actual people, with captivating stories and ambitions. And partnering with them. We trust you to guide us towards the improved vision of Team Trengo: inspiring leaders, effective and creative people, and us together tackling the exciting challenges of the #techscaleuplife with confidence and ease. Imagine this:
- global expansion from 18,000 users to the moon,
- doubling the team size every year
- a strong culture of togetherness and responsibility
Don't take my word for it, come see for yourself.
Trengo is a fast-growing B2B SaaS start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and live-chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You coach the managers at Trengo, so they, in turn, can inspire and guide all of Team Trengo.
- Caringly and daringly, you envision how Trengo can be an even better place to work, taking serious action in projects like: learning and development, career success, organizational effectiveness, performance management, workforce management, wellbeing initiatives, reward structures, success planning. You name it.
- You make sure that the HR processes (organization design and development) and the collaboration between HR and the board are aligned and ready for scaling up.
- You make culture top of mind for people's decisions and help strengthen it. You lay out and help people embody Trengo's vision and values, via actionable behaviors.
- You listen actively to your colleagues' feedback, give support and identify trends and themes. We count on you to signal people topics we need to tackle together.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You are educated in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or the like.
- You've had experience in a similar role, within a dynamic scale-up, ideally in the digital space, in teams of 200+. You know what team growth feels like and are excited for Trengo to double the team year by year.
- You are proud of having coached people on leadership and performance topics.
- You know all about the Dutch Labour Law and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You're able to step back and assess our organizational health, to then lead appropriate actions.
- Nice-to-have: Can you help us become more agile as a company?
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side;
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us;
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed;
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Laura, a kind and inclusive recruiter. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.