As a Junior Marketing Operations Specialist at Trengo, you will be working hand-in-hand with the internal stakeholder on launching campaigns and measuring the impact of each marketing touch-point. All of this while having a great fun and working with a diverse and specialized marketing team. If you are a MarkTech enthusiast and looking to grow into the Marketing Operations world, keep on reading.
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You help to drive marketing operations excellence across the MarTech stack we use in-house (HubSpot, Dreamdata, GA, ChilliPiper, etc.). You optimize and audit these technologies and propose best practices.
- You own Email-Marketing with the help of our content team.
- You optimize and document our CRM processes (Experience in HubSpot is a big plus).
- You work with the Integrated Campaigns Team to collaborate with the launch of our campaigns and assets and provide insights to key marketing stakeholders based on data analysis.
- You monitor effectiveness & efficiency of our automated processes such as lead scoring, lead routing, tracking, and lead prioritization closely with our sales team.
- You work hand in hand with other marketers to execute tests, develop insights, and develop recommendations to improve funnel conversion rates.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You are data- curious. You want to measure and understand the impact of each marketing touch-point across the funnel and their conversion rates.
- You have a get-things-done mentality. As a Jr. Marketing Operations Specialist you will work with our Integrated Campaign Manager to make sure all of the marketing assets are in place and working as expected.
- You keep up with the MarTech world and are up-to-date with marketing key trends.
- You are methodical and have an eye to detail.
- You are able to communicate marketing KPIs and results to internal stakeholders.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.8/5).
- We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroad for 60 days per year.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- An education budget of €2000 to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- 25 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
- When we're in our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.