This HubSpot Marketing Automation Specialist role at Trengo is truly unique. We’re not looking for a one-and-done HubSpot framework, but for a specialist to help us make the best out of Hubspot in the long term. At Trengo, you have the freedom to build the automation frameworks for both the marketing and the sales processes, for our international expansion. You localize automation strategies for so many business units, personas, campaigns, countries. And then, the exciting stuff begins, if I may say so myself: you get to iterate the process as we grow and scale - maybe even re-do it from scratch a few times if the markets we expand to are too diverse. As Trengo becomes a more and more mature platform, our internal processes will too and you're at the forefront of our path to success: 1 million users, international expansion, fulfilling customer experiences. It’s the new age of marketing automation, get on board!
Trengo is a fast-growing B2B SaaS start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and live-chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo. In short, you'll own the Hubspot processes and embed a culture of continuous improvement into the marketing and sales teams. Therefore, you'll probably spend your time on:
- Building, optimizing and monitoring both sales processes, as well as our marketing campaigns in HubSpot. We want to keep this data clean, secure, and up-to-date;
- Mapping out and owning the whole customer journey when it comes to the HubSpot marketing automation, including nurturingHelping to integrate Trengo's database of customers and end-users into the HubSpot CRM;
- Creating dashboards for the sales & marketing departments to use. You'll be close to not-a-hacker Luuk, ABH ("always be helping") Andrea and ABC ("always be closing") Tycho;
- Lending a hand to different teams, to enable them to reach their goals: paid search marketing, design, and copywriting.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing automation;
- Solid hands-on experience with Hubspot: Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, CRM;
- Knowledge of other marketing channels as well as performance marketing analytics;
- Basic knowledge of APIs;
- You're the organized and responsible one in your friends group or workgroup - you know much structure it takes to map out processes and explain them to others too;
- The importance of lead generation, lead nurturing and loyalty are no-brainers for you;
- You play with lists, segmentation, personalization and data to help your company reach its goals;
- As a nice-to-have only, you speak native or close-to-native Dutch.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we would be 50 people now if you join and we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side;
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us;
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences if necessary;
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.;
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Laura, a kind and inclusive recruiter. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.
Note for agencies: we do not collaborate with any third party to fulfill this or any other roles, but we appreciate that your agency is interested in working with Trengo.