In an increasingly digital world, Trengo envisions a smooth way of connecting people with the companies behind their products and services. Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With an A-round investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
As a marketing data analyst, you partner up with our internal marketing teams (performance, website, content, brand, events & regional demand generation marketers) and collaborate closely with them as the knowledge owner for customer and marketing data. You are the go-to expert on end-to-end channel performance, in-depth analyses on conversion rates, and messaging in order to recommend where Trengo’s marketing investments convert best. This means that you are bringing lots of data insights to the team: from visitor to lead, to marketing qualified leads, to sales qualified leads and to becoming a customer.
The core mission of Trengo’s marketing team is to generate a qualitative pipeline for the sales team, driven by a demand generation strategy that focuses on capturing demand and nurturing that with high-value content campaigns. With your insights, the marketing team will be able to optimize this process so that the quality of the pipeline goes up and win rates increase. We work with Hubspot for marketing and sales and Suania, in the Demand Generation team, is our awesome in-house Hubspot Specialist. We also have a solid data warehouse system that aggregates data from different systems and is hooked up to our data visualization tool of choice (Power BI at the moment).
We are looking for a new colleague with a strong B2B and possibly SaaS background and a passion for continuously identifying marketing opportunities for growth, improvement and innovation.
What your day looks like
Your goal? Track effectiveness and efficiency improvements over time to impact future results. But let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You perform deep analysis to identify the impact of customer journeys, funnels, multi-touch attribution of marketing campaigns involved and derive recommendations and insights for your marketing colleagues.
- You pinpoint marketing opportunities for customer acquisition, to improve the quality of the sales pipeline and other commercial improvements to meet our targets.
- You develop, own and maintain dashboards and reporting tools that reflect the full (historical) funnel: from visitor to customer (combining tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, DreamData, Vitally, PowerBI/DataStudio) to help track performance for all key indicators and efficiency improvement over time.
- You work with our marketing leadership to build yearly and quarterly plans and set targets for all teams across the marketing team.
- With your passion for solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches, you translate your insights into data-driven and actionable recommendations.
What we expect
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Total of 5+ years of experience in analytics-focused roles with a minimum of 2+ years of practical experience as a Marketing Data Analyst (or similar).
- Experience with creating full marketing funnel insights from visitor to customer, using multiple data sources like Hubspot, Dreamdata, Zoominfo, PowerBI/DataStudio or similar tools.
- Experience working with large data sets and data warehousing, and you are proficient in SQL.
- Experience in analyzing and reporting on B2B (SaaS) marketing campaigns & channel effectiveness.
- You have the ability to balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision. Yet, being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across internal stakeholders. You are able to provide insight to the team based on the data in “plain language”.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to double the size of our Trengo team by the end of the year. 2021 was epic and, best believe it, 2022 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- An education budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- 25 vacation days to rest, have fun and travel, as you wish.
- For when we're in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.