Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Paid Ads Specialist
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
As Paid Ads Specialist you're generating high quality leads via paid advertisement channels. You're a data driven genius, daily keeping track of all metrics. You can effortlessly optimize all our online campaigns and generate as much ROI with our budgets as possible. You love to create new campaigns, landing pages, test new channels and optimize our visitor funnel.
We believe it's possible to carry out this vacancy in 24-32hours per week. We're also open to hiring a full-time employee to help out with other disciplines within the marketing department.
What your day looks like
- Daily management of (international) SEA campaigns and other paid advertisement channels; e.g. Google Ads, Bing, Quora, Reddit, Capterra, AppWiki, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin;
- Create and build new campaigns;
- Test and optimize existing campaigns;
- Build reports of the obtained results;
- Share knowledge within the marketing team and other departments;
- Create and optimize landing pages and visitor funnel.
What we expect
- Minimum of 4 years experience in online marketing managing paid campaigns;
- B2B SaaS experience;
- Experience in scaling accounts and budgets around 10k to 30k per month;
- Minimum completed Bachelor (HBO / WO), or equivalent work experience in Marketing;
- Dutch and English at a near native level required;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and competitive mindset, combined with a team player attitude.
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- NS business card of reimbursed travel expenses
- Macbook + 4K screen & your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done
- The opportunity to join a team in a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up
- A daily well-prepared lunch
- Employment: full-time
- 25 days off per year.
This function is currently fulfilled. Responding is therefore no longer possible.