Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Partnership Manager.
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Voice, and live-chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
For our sales team, we are looking for a motivated Partnership Manager with an ambition to prove how strategic partnerships play a vital role in the growth of a SaaS organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop the partnership strategy from scratch with the goal of facilitating growth and significantly increasing revenue. You will directly contribute to making Trengo a scalable business through partnerships! ****Are you up for the challenge?
What your day looks like
- Ensure an increase of the monthly recurring revenue (MRR) by closing new partnerships every month;
- Develop a partnership strategy and a partnership program in collaboration with our Head of Sales;
- Build a pipeline of partners, by qualifying incoming leads, but also generating leads using your network and attending events/webinars;
- Build long-term relationships with our partners and transforming the pipeline into an extensive portfolio of signed partners;
- Help partners with the technical side of the Trengo product: providing demos and answering the most common questions;
- Turn partners into ambassadors for Trengo, recommending us to their clients and/or adding Trengo in their service offers or portfolios.
What we expect
- 3-5 years working in partnerships roles in the SaaS industry;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business and Economics or related;
- Proven track record in closing strategic partnerships, hitting and exceeding partnerships targets for both enrolling new partners and activating them;
- A commercial and entrepreneurial mindset, using creative and adaptive strategies to maximize incoming revenue;
- Ability to build solid relationships and trust and bring people together;
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and negotiating skills in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- NS business card or reimbursed travel expenses;
- Macbook + 4K screen and your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done;
- The opportunity to join a team in a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS start-up;
- A daily well-prepared lunch;
- Employment: full-time;
- 25 days off per year.