Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a People Operations Specialist!
Trengo is a fast-growing startup that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and live-chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
Our People Team needs your help as People Operation Specialist to ensure our colleagues have the best employee experience, from onboarding to their day-to-day, whether in the office or remotely from home. With your contagious enthusiasm, project management experience, amazing people and administration skills, you will create and improve phenomenal People Processes to enhance the working life of our colleagues. Our goal is to create a supportive working environment in which our colleagues can develop personally and professionally, connect with each other, and feel motivated to perform at their best. Ultimately, we want to promote working conditions that will not only attract the best talent but also will keep them engaged and retain them. Are you the person we are looking for?
What your day looks like
- Assist with the full employment lifecycle of our employees. This varies from providing an exciting onboarding experience to arranging a supportive offboarding experience;
- Improve, create, and manage our people (operations) policies and processes, keeping them up to date, and ensure that they are clearly communicated to management and employees;
- Help us transitioning to a new HRIS system in which we can maintain and update employee information and records in the most efficient way;
- Execute Dutch-specific administration (payroll, benefits) tasks, and support new employees with VISA and 30% ruling applications;
- Respond to and troubleshoot employee requests and issues;
- Act as an advisor, a confidential listener, and a wellbeing ambassador. You truly care about our people;
- Work on projects that have a meaningful impact on our employee experience.
What we expect
- 3-4 years of experience in creating impactful People Operation processes in scale-up companies;
- Solid knowledge of Dutch labor law;
- Ability to handle sensitive information, discrete with a high standard of integrity;
- Approachable, friendly and excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience with implementing a new HRIS;
- Always on the quest for making things better driven by a people-first mindset.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- A competitive salary;
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year;
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we would be 50 people now if you join and we're aiming to be 110 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side;
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
This function is currently fulfilled. Responding is therefore no longer possible.