Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a B2B Performance Marketing Specialist.
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and live-chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you're generating high-quality leads via performance channels. You're a data-driven genius, daily keeping track of all metrics. You can effortlessly optimize all our online campaigns and generate as much ROI with our budgets as possible. You love to create new campaigns, landing pages, test new channels, and optimize our visitor funnel. But, you won't be alone. Join Luuk and the rest of our marketing team! We do this together!
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Create, manage and optimize international performance marketing channels; Organic search, paid search, organic social, paid social, pay-per-click listing, programmatic & display advertising.
- Continuously test messaging, audiences & landing pages to get the most out of our campaigns.
- Contribute to creating the performance marketing strategy together with the marketing & leadership team.
- Work closely with the sales team to continuously improve targeting and to identify unique opportunities.
- Manage the monthly budget across paid media channels in line with KPIs, forecasts, and business objectives.
- Report performance data to the leadership team.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in performance marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads & LinkedIn Ads.
- You know how to kickstart new marketing channels from the ground up, without the perfect dashboards, reporting and processes in place. (That's startup life. You're welcome to help set it up).
- B2B SaaS experience.
- Experience in scaling accounts and budgets.
- Minimum completed Bachelor (HBO / WO), or equivalent work experience in Marketing.
- English at a near-native level; Dutch at a B1-B2 level, so you recognize and understand written words.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and competitive mindset, combined with a team player attitude.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences if necessary.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Laura, a kind and inclusive recruiter. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.
Note for agencies: we do not collaborate with any third party to fulfill this or any other roles, but we appreciate that your agency is interested in working with Trengo.