Performance marketing is vital at Trengo, because what kind of marketing decisions could you possibly make without the data to inform it?! If you're an investigative, open-minded and order-in-chaos kind of performance marketer, then imagine how much you'd enjoy your time at Trengo, where every day is different and the roadmap is yours to explore.
As a B2B Performance Marketing Specialist at Trengo, you generate cool leads via all kinds of performance channels - the classic trio: Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, together with new channels, as you know best. You add unique touches to your new online campaigns, landing pages and across the visitor funnel. This is a role for those who love freedom and empowerment: the online world is your oyster.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional a-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Autonomy: you're fully responsible for your own performance strategy. Feel free to ask for help from your marketing team and the leadership team when you need it.
- You stand your ground, happy and confident: you report performance data to the head of marketing and the founders.
- You create and continuously optimize the audience reach and the messaging on international marketing channels, including ads and landing pages.
- Organic search, paid search, organic social, paid social, pay-per-click listing, programmatic & display advertising. You name it.
- You contribute to the demand generation strategy.
- You talk with the sales team, extract insights and identify unique opportunities to improve targeting.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in performance marketing, including in the B2B SaaS world.
- You have extensive knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads - any other channel is a plus.
- You are used to kickstarting new marketing channels from the ground up, without the perfect dashboards, reporting and processes in place. (#StartupLife. You're welcome to help set them up.)
- You usually own the budget for the paid channels and hold the key to what best increases the lead intake.
- You have your eye on your company's competitors, as well as the future your company envisions. Both are important for you and you like to achieve the ideal target together with your team.
- You are fluent in English.
- It's nice if you understand some Dutch.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences if necessary.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Laura, a kind and inclusive recruiter. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.
Note for agencies: we do not collaborate with any third party to fulfill this or any other roles, but we appreciate that your agency is interested in working with Trengo.