Buckle up for the adventure of your lifetime: growing the Trengo platform to 1 million users, expanding it internationally and scaling it in the way that our users need it. First off, we need to build the rails of this fast rollercoaster and that's where you come in! It's the most vital and interesting part.
You are the first product-focused data analyst at Trengo and you support us in making informed decisions. Connor focuses on the business side and you two would make a great duo. We want our actions as team Trengo to be driven by the users' actions: What features do they like most? How do they use the platform? Where do we lose their attention? What do they actually need to stay happy after onboarding? We would love for your analyses and insights to help us answer big questions.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional a-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You figure out your funnels! You know the conversion rates throughout the funnels by heart and analyze them to increase your quantitative understanding of our platform. Onboarding funnel, sign-up funnel, you name it. From here, you let the data speak for itself, to inform any changes and improvements. And by 'you let the data speak', I mean 'you speak for the data': we put your funnel insights on a pedestal.
- Trust from the whole product team. You collaborate with developers to measure how (B2B) customers and users actually behave. Then, you oversee the team's A/B tests, iterations and new measurements.
- You make the customer journey unforgettable to us, by visualizing data in dashboards and reports. With this kind of influence, you help people help themselves with data when making decisions.
- You support the product team in identifying where the data is and getting our events right.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- 2-3+ years of professional experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of SQL and either R or Python
- Experience with BI dashboard creation (ideally with PowerBI or Tableau)
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment or a customer-driven software company
- When someone presents you with one of those big business questions, you're able to chunk it up in smaller problems and assumptions to test. We're looking for simple solutions, not easy ones. The question behind the question.
- You surely love data, but are aware that not everyone does, especially when it shows that we need to build a new and better solution. You're comfortable delivering this kind of 'bad' news - which is great news, actually, to hold this information.
- Ideally, you try to automate processes and make it easier to find the patterns in the data.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we would be 50 people now if you join and we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Laura, a kind and inclusive recruiter. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.