Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Product Owner
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to partner with our development team and help us ship our product and features fast and efficiently.
What your day looks like
- You construct concepts and prioritize tasks, ensuring the development team is clear on what to work on next;
- You engage with our customers to generate insights, identifying new product opportunities and extracting product feedback;
- You network within our company (marketing, sales, customer success) to discover product requirements;
- You develop and update the product roadmap;
- You track and report on sprint progress.
What we expect
- You have a proven track record of shipping user-facing products, with at least 4+ years of product owner experience, of which preferably 2+ years working on B2B products;
- You are excited about being a fundamental member of a fast-growing start-up;
- You have UX design experience, always tackling problems with empathy for the users;
- You have experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM), and you are ideally familiar with lean start-up principles for SaaS products, and you ideally have worked with tools like Jira;
- You are a strong communicator and have great affinities with the technical ecosystem;
- You are data-driven and know how to back up your decisions.
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- NS business card or reimbursed travel expenses;
- Macbook + 4K screen on your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done;
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up;
- A daily well-prepared lunch;
- Employment: full-time;
- 25 days off per year.