If you're familiar with the SaaS world, you know that the better the self-service flow is, the more customers you can delight and make loyal. This is the most scalable way of growing a company. We have a clear level of excellence and retention rate we strive towards. We'd value a visionary product owner, who can take us there, by enabling seamless collaboration between marketing, product, and everyone else: business, development, design, customer success.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service-focused companies, such as eCommerce shops and retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional A-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
You're the one to own the end-to-end internal process for optimizing the website. Specifically, you want to make it a no-brainer for companies to sign up for a trial with Trengo. You have the freedom to come up with a roadmap for this, after getting to know the Trengo product well.
To break this down further:
- You facilitate A/B tests for marketing campaigns, ads and landing pages, with the marketing and data teams, then use the insights further.
- You optimize the website flows and ensure end-to-end tracking on it, on the basis of the UTM parameters, event tracking and analytics.
- You prioritize Trengo's website improvement efforts, according to several frameworks, such as value vs. effort.
- You set up an agile process for working on the website and validate hypotheses fast.
- You create a plan for a speedy and smooth translation flow, for the different markets we are expanding to.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You have 3+ years of experience focused on web technologies and product ownership/ management of website flows.
- You are a vital link in companies, helping developers, marketers and designers collaborate in an agile or scrum way. And you're not afraid to challenge and empower them at any step of the way.
- You have a clear point of view when it comes to customers' behaviors to technology and industry standards in customer-centric design.
- You are used to removing the guesswork from the conversion optimization process for customer-centric products. So you're data-driven. Breaking down A/B tests for landing pages gives you energy.
- You're fluent or near-fluent in English (and ideally Dutch too).
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 people in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic, 2021 was fabulous and, best believe it, 2022 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Laura. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me anything via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.