Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a (junior) recruiter.
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
We've been growing fast in 2020, and we're preparing for an exciting growth trajectory in 2021, for which we will need a motivated and high energy (junior) recruiter. You will research and discover great talent, engage them throughout our interview process, and close them.
What your day looks like
- You will be interviewing candidates for various roles, in both our business and tech departments;
- Sourcing candidates with scarce profiles will take about 50% of your time;
- Because of your service-oriented background, you provide the best candidate experience and keep pushing for new ideas to improve it even more;
- Your curious mindset makes you look beyond a persons resume and drives you to find new ways or sources to look for ideal candidates;
- You'll have the opportunity to determine your specialty; do you want to be a business recruiter or a tech recruiter?
What we expect
- Minimum Bachelor (HBO/WO), preferably Master, in any field;
- 1+ year of experience in recruitment, and the awareness that you still have a lot to learn. Which is alright, because we can teach you!
- You have experience in interviewing candidates in a semi-structured framework with competency-based questions;
- Adaptability, as you'll be joining a fast pace and rapid growth environment;
- Near native English (C1-C2) and 1 more European language;
- You are very structured with a high attention to detail;
- A commercial mindset and negotiation skills;
- An eye for talent.
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- NS business card or reimbursed travel expenses;
- Macbook + 4K screen on your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done;
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up;
- A daily well-prepared lunch;
- Employment: full-time;
- 25 days off per year.
This function is currently fulfilled. Responding is therefore no longer possible.