Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Inbound.
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are the face of Trengo. You take responsibility for the first contact moments with our prospects, follow up on and qualify leads. With your strong communication skills, you are motivated to attract new potential customers. And you won't be alone! Joining the team, you will learn from a bunch of passionate fellow SDRs. Under Rob's wing and together with the rest of the Sales Team, you push geographical boundaries and reach more and more leads every day.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Inbound prospecting: you qualify leads that come from the Marketing team;
- Analyze the demands and needs of the customers in order to help and explain Trengo's added value;
- Work in close collaboration with the Account Executive team by, for example, helping them plan demos with the leads you generated.;
- Deliver amazing customer experiences.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell me a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree;
- Want to develop yourself as a Sales professional in a fast-growing Startup;
- Entrepreneurial and competitive, but also a true team player;
- Near-native in both Dutch and English;
- Authentic person with the ambition to help Trengo grow internationally.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we would be 50 people now if you join and we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side;
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us;
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity, and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences if necessary;
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed;
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.