Kickstart your career as a Sales Development Representative. You are the face of Trengo. You take responsibility for the first contact moments with our prospects and follow up on/qualify leads. You are a strong communicator and are motivated to attract new potential customers.
What your day looks like
- Outbound prospecting: you use LinkedIn, phone, email, and social channels to find (international) customers and contacts for our Account Executive team;
- Inbound prospecting: you qualify leads that come from the Marketing team;
- You analyze the demands and needs of the customers in order to help and explain Trengo's added value;
- You plan appointments for the Account Executive team and you (co) host demos and in-depth sales presentations;
- You deliver amazing customer experiences;
- Together with the Sales team, you visit events to promote Trengo.
As a Startup, we are flexible and we are happy to help you find out how you want to develop professionally in the coming years.
What we expect
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree and you have at least 2 years of experience in Sales and SaaS;
- You want to develop yourself as a Sales professional at a fast-growing Startup;
- You are entrepreneurial and competitive, but also a true team player;
- Native English or C2 level or better.
- Spanish is a plus;
- You are an authentic person with the ambition to help Trengo grow internationally.
What we offer
- Good salary based on your skills;
- Compensation for your travel expenses;
- Laptop + 4K screen on your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done;
- A lot of (international) opportunities for growth;
- A daily well-prepared lunch, the best business bubbles, etc.;
- Employment: full time;
- 25 days off per year.