Are you looking for an exciting internship to round off your studies? We’ve got you! Learn all about sales from our all-star team, exceed your potential, and implement your own ideas in a welcoming, dynamic, and growth-oriented company! We welcome both thesis and professional experience interns.
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Your day to day will consist of learning all about sales in a SaaS B2B environment: you will handle inbound customer messages and work up to hosting discovery calls with our new leads, as well as use reporting to gain insights and connect with our very fun and ambitious team!
- You will go through our awesome onboarding to learn all about our product, customers, and life at Trengo, and thanks to our Sales team onboarding, you will start interacting with customers in your first few weeks.
- We’ve got your back! You will receive guidance and coaching from Youri (your supervisor and our Sales Development Representative) and Mustafa (our Head of Sales) and get the best tips from the rest of the team.
- We want to hear your fresh ideas! You will have a lot of freedom to work on your thesis for 2 days a week, while we also encourage you to be proactive and come up with improvements for our workflows.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You are nearing the end of your studies in a commercially-driven (business, economics, marketing, etc.) HBO/WO degree.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English, as you will get to interact with many of our customers! Other languages are a plus.
- You are hands-on and proactively reach out to learn and implement new things - we have prepared a great learning and development trajectory for you and want you to make use of it to the fullest!
- You feel energized being in a scale-up environment - we implement new ideas fast, we learn a lot because we are always curious, and we take ownership of our work.
- You are available for 4-5 days a week for 5-6 months and are looking to complete your thesis (2 days/week), or simply complete an experienced internship.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- You will be set up for success during our two-week onboarding program, and get some cool gear too - think MacBook and some fun and stylish Trengo gear. These are some of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.8/5).
- Your learning and growth will be fully supported in Trengo thanks to the trajectory we have carefully prepared for you.
- You will be coached by your supervisor and team members to take on increasingly exciting responsibilities.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work in a hybrid set-up.
- When we're in our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team.
- Finally, you will receive a compensation of 500EUR gross per month.
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. You can expect to have a 30-min introduction call, then meet the team and showcase via a role—play exercise your enthusiasm and skills in a 60-min conversation with Mustafa and Youri.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We've got you! I am Iulia, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.