Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for an Inside Sales Representative (SDR) - Inbound.
In an increasingly digital world, Trengo envisions a smooth way of connecting people with the companies behind their products and services. Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With an A-round investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe, North America, and LATAM.
When you meet anyone who works at Trengo, you'll most likely find them excited about continuous improvements, empowered to add their own touch to the world of online communication, and eager to collaborate with diverse people on the daily.
As an inside sales representative, you are the face of Trengo. You take responsibility for the first contact moments with our prospects, follow up on and qualify leads. With your strong communication and interpersonal skills, you are motivated to attract new potential customers. To make all this more exciting, you will be speaking with clients from over 95 different countries! And you won't do this alone! By joining our diverse team, you will learn from a bunch of passionate fellow SDRs. Under Rob's wing and together with the rest of the Sales Team, you push geographical boundaries and reach more and more leads every day.
What your day looks like
Your main goal? Helping us grow the quality of leads in our sales pipeline. Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Inbound prospecting: you qualify leads that come from our marketing efforts. You engage with prospects and use any contact moment as an opportunity to identify whether they are potential clients with thorough discovery calls.
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and you proactively follow up with prospects who recently created a trial account in Trengo.
- You are able to explain Trengo's added value by analyzing the demands and needs of the prospects.
- You work in close collaboration with the Account Executive team by, for example, helping them plan demos with the leads you generated.
- You deliver amazing customer experiences and you are able to gain prospects' trust after every call.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell me a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You have Bachelor's degree and some experience in a sales position.
- You are very eager to develop yourself as a Sales professional in a fast-growing Startup.
- You are entrepreneurial and with big aspirations, but also a true team player.
- You have great interpersonal skills and you are able to communicate with people from different cultures.
- You are a near-native speaker in both Dutch and English. Do you also speak Spanish? Don't forget to mention it!
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to double the size of our Trengo team by the end of the year. 2021 was epic and, best believe it, 2022 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- An education budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- 25 vacation days to rest, have fun and travel, as you wish.
- For when we're in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. I got you! I am Josy, a friendly and inclusive recruiter. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, email me your questions: [email protected]. If you are ready, talk to you soon.