Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Outbound.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience with the adoption or different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels.
As a Sales Development Representative specialized in outbound, you are the face of Trengo. You take responsibility for generating new leads with your proactive and enthusiastic attitude in contacting prospects through various channels. With your strong communication skills, you are motivated to attract new potential customers. And you won't be alone! By joining the team, you will learn from a bunch of passionate fellow SDRs. Under Rob's wing and together with the rest of the Sales Team, you push geographical boundaries and reach more and more (international) leads every day.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Outbound prospecting: build your own outbound campaigns targeting our ideal (international) customer profile. You know how to attract their attention using different channels (LinkedIn, phone, email, etc.), and convert them into leads for our Account Executive team;
- Inbound prospecting: you qualify leads that come from the Marketing team when the rest of the team needs your help;
- Analyze the demands and needs of the customers in order to help and explain Trengo's added value;
- Work in close collaboration with the Account Executive team by, for example, helping them plan demos with the leads you generated;
- Deliver amazing customer experiences.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell me a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree and you have at least 2 years of experience in outbound Sales and SaaS;
- Want to develop yourself as a Sales professional in a fast-growing Startup;
- Entrepreneurial and competitive, but also a true team player;
- Near-native in Dutch and English, another European language is a plus;
- Authentic person with the ambition to help Trengo grow internationally.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side;
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us;
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed;
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.