As the SaaS world continues to grow exponentially, it’s mission-critical to know how to position your solution in the market, make your software speak for itself and win business from the right customers. That’s why Trengo is looking for an experienced, hands-on Product Marketer to help take our go-to-market efforts to the next level.
At Trengo, we believe in a world where technology empowers the relationship between companies and their customers. That’s why our mission is to build the smartest customer engagement platform to replace repetitive work with meaningful conversations. How do we do that? Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to communicate with customers via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With a Series A investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital and becoming one of the four official WhatsApp Business Solutions Providers in the Netherlands, we empower our customers to scale their businesses and optimize the channels their clients truly prefer.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- Conduct market research to craft, communicate and target our Ideal Customer Profile and Buyer Personas. You know our customers, you love them and you are their biggest internal advocate :)
- Own and create clear, compelling and differentiated product messaging, positioning, and proof points based on a deep understanding of the customer and our market.
- Ensure that our messaging and positioning is accurately represented across go-to-market activities, events, websites, pitch decks, and all enablement materials.
- Design and own the sales enablement strategy with our Head of Sales to include product education and competitive intelligence.
- Build out our library of enablement assets, arming field teams with the tools to speed up sales cycles, drive bigger deals, and reliable retention rates.
- Own the go-to-market product launch process and strategy, including product management and cross-functional alignment. You can see the 30,000 ft view but you live in the details.
- Define, track and report on success metrics and demonstrate the impact Product Marketing has on business goals (conversion rates, retention rates, Voice of Customer impact).
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing leadership to identify and define key differentiators and contribute to new product introductions for expanding market presence or entering new markets.
- Work alongside your fellow Product Marketers to create a killer go-to-market strategy that incorporates customer advocacy, product and customer enablement, and market intelligence.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- 5+ years in B2B SaaS product marketing, with flexibility for experience in the customer engagement industry.
- Experience in competitive and market research, product messaging and positioning, product launch execution.
- Clear and crisp communication, amazing deck creation and writing skills.
- Exceptional team player with effective problem-solving skills, especially cross-functionally.
- Established ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance (key word: drive).
- Unparalleled organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively, and communicate updates and results upwards and outwards to key stakeholders.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company where your career can evolve. With the help of your number one supporter, your manager, you will follow our departmental growth tracks to pursue the career you want. This is one of the reasons for our positive Glassdoor reviews (4.8/5).
- We really value flexibility and trust our people. That’s why we work hybrid, and our people can work from abroad for 60 days per year.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- An education budget of €2000 to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- 25 vacation days to rest, have fun, and travel as you wish. But, every once in a while, we also like to do it together. The last time, we went on an amazing trip to Valencia!
- When we're in our beautiful office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together prepared by our in-house chef and workplace experience team. Also, your traveling expenses to Utrecht will be reimbursed.
Your recruitment experience at Trengo
We aim for our recruitment experience to be fast, enjoyable, and fruitful - for both sides. Via this link, you can see what you can expect from your recruitment journey with us.
Otherwise don’t worry, we understand if you don’t know what to do right now. You like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. We got you! I am Evangelos, your friendly recruiter and part of Trengo’s Talent Team. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good choice, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, feel free to ask a question in the flowbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.