You have the seniority and the strategic view of content marketing. And you want to aim higher. Then you can make a real difference as Trengo's first SEO Specialist. We're ready for take-off, on track to triple our MRR again this year. We're proud to have a product as functional as a Swiss knife, 2,200 B2B customers in over 60 countries, and a dynamic team. Our future SEO strategy is all yours and you can accelerate even more our growth.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional A-round investment of $36M led by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
When you meet anyone who works at Trengo, you'll most likely find them excited about continuous improvements, empowered to add their own touch to the world of online communication and eager to collaborate with diverse people on the daily.
What your day looks like
- You are responsible for creating our SEO strategy.
- You plan and oversee the implementation of all our SEO-related initiatives.
- Define target keyword lists, optimize existing content and collaborate with our content team and web team to implement ongoing initiatives.
- Data shows you the way. You figure out which tactics work best and use these insights to be more and more and more (and more) successful. Month by month.
- You make sure that the SEO agency we work with returns high-quality content and results.
- Generate regular reports to illustrate progress towards your goals.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- 3+ years relevant SEO experience.
- In-depth understanding of on-page, off-page, technical SEO tactics, skills, and competencies.
- Excellent copywriting and content optimization skills.
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools: Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog.
- Truly passionate about the nitty-gritty of SEO: trends, best practices, algorithm changes.
- Experience with presenting SEO insights to key stakeholders.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to double the size of our Trengo team by the end of the year. 2021 was epic and, best believe it, 2022 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Evangelos. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me anything via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.