You can be the spider in the Trengo web, linking up people and masterminding how we work and interact with each other. This opportunity is the best of both worlds: the right hand of the founding trio and the center of the party, together with the whole team. You get to think along all kinds of processes of the Trengo team and of the management board processes. You bet your ideas will have impact, since we're building the foundation of a high-growth tech platform with a motivating company culture.
Trengo is a fast-growing B2B SaaS start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and live-chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo. It all boils down to two focuses:
- You help the 3 founders (Igo, Marcel and Patrick) have their sh#t together, when it comes to time management: organizing meetings with investors and partners, making reservations, helping them prepare, playing Tetris with their calendars and winning at it.
- You enable Trengo to hit the sweet spot between good vibes and work efficiency, by managing the office: organize and host fun company events, moderate Trengo's company-wide meetings and organize the move to the new office when that happens (Our team is doubling in size!).
- You enhance our workplace experience (think puppies and ice cream :P). You make sure everyone has access to the hardware and software we need, both at home and at the office.
- Know you're not alone in this. Besides an overall team effort at Trengo, you would partner with Brenda and José - the part-time office moms. Niels will be your manager and will make sure you have all you need.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell us a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- You have previous experience as a team assistant, executive assistant or HR manager and the like, in a startup/scaleup environment like ours, when flexibility is the name of the game.
- You're fluent in both English and Dutch.
- You think ahead, are quick on your feet and always with a clear grasp of priorities and how they change.
- You're tech-savvy and like trying out new tools and processes.
- You've arranged travel before - have I mentioned we plan to expand internationally?
- You rarely drop the ball on responsibilities and you are proactive suggesting ways we can function better as a team.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 people in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Laura, a kind and inclusive recruiter. Happy to clarify any doubts, so you can make a good decision, whichever that is. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.