Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a tech recruiter.
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and website chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
We've been growing fast in 2020 and we're preparing for an exciting growth trajectory in 2021, for which we will need a tech-savvy and detective-like tech-recruiter. You will research and discover great talent, engage them throughout our interview process, and close them.
What your day looks like
- You will be interviewing candidates for our tech departments, advising hiring managers on team structures and what profiles to look for;
- You love sourcing hard to find profiles;
- Because of your service-oriented background, you provide the best candidate experience and keep pushing for new ideas to improve it even more;
- Your curious mindset makes you look beyond a persons resume and drives you to find new ways or sources to look for ideal candidates;
- The company is growing and so is the people team, this could mean exciting opportunities ahead. Please tell us what your ideal career path looks like.
What we expect
- Minimum Bachelor (HBO/WO), preferably Master, in any field;
- 3+ year of experience in tech recruitment in a fast pace, ideally SaaS, environment;
- You have experience in interviewing candidates in a semi-structured framework with competency-based questions;
- Adaptability, as you'll be joining a rapid growth environment;
- Near native English (C1-C2) and 1 more European language;
- A commercial mindset and negotiation skills;
- An eye for talent.
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- NS business card or reimbursed travel expenses;
- Macbook + 4K screen on your own desk + noise-canceling headset + whatever you need to get the job done;
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS scale-up;
- A daily well-prepared lunch;
- Employment: full-time;
- 25 days off per year.