Fast-growing SaaS startup from Utrecht, The Netherlands is looking for a Technical Support Specialist (Dutch C2 language skills required)
Trengo is a fast-growing start-up that is building the next generation inbox. We make it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via channels such as email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, voice, and live-chat in one shared inbox. With a 1.75M investment from Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
We pride ourselves on building software that helps our clients give their customers a great customer experience. Our Technical Support Specialists are our software experts, helping our customers, speaking from experience. You will be surrounded by a really dynamic and supportive team who will help you develop yourself. For example, Natasha will help you set up personal goals to become the greatest Technical Support Specialist you can be. Also, most of us here are inspired by Onno's workshops. Under his wing, you can become a real product expert. We do this together: building software that helps our 15,000 users build a great experience for their customers.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo:
- You are the go-to person for clients about inquiries on our product, anything from simple questions to complex technical troubleshooting;
- You manage inbound questions from all customer communication channels, including phone, mail & chat, naturally by using our software;
- You collaborate with Customer Success Managers on bigger accounts and deep-dive into opportunities and problems where needed ;
- You continuously look for ways to automate our workflows to drive efficiencies.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell me a bit about you? I hope you can identify yourself with some of these:
- Excellent communication skills with a service-oriented attitude and a drive to give our clients the best customer experience;
- Minimum of Bachelor (BBA) education;
- 2 years work experience in a similar role in a high-velocity environment;
- Technology is not a mystery to you. You are able to quickly understand new technologies and adapt to them;
- Near-native level English & Dutch, and another European language would be a plus.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 is looking bright on our side;
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us;
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed;
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed;
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair etc.;
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.