Picture this: starting work every morning fresh and focused, investigating the present and imagining the future. How do our 18,000 users interact with Trengo right now? How will our ideal end-to-end customer flows look like? What are the biggest pain points to address? We would like you to reach your own answer, however ambitious, empowering or fantastic it may be.
Imagine, as well, having the opportunity to lay the foundation of a design culture. I hope the idea of 3x growth excites you, because this is what we do every year. Smart, clean, easy - this is your vision for the user interface of Trengo.
Trengo is the market-leading customer service platform for customer service focussed companies, such as eCommerce shops, retailers. With Trengo, companies can efficiently scale their customer service and provide a high-quality customer experience. This is possible with the adoption of different channels from phone, email, and Whatsapp messages, to chatbox and social channels. With an exceptional a-round investment of $36M lead by Insights Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
What your day looks like
Let's break down this big vision into a little taste of your work at Trengo.
- You set metrics in place and then analyse how our customers interact with our platform, what their pain points are.
- You conduct quantitative and qualitative user research and evaluate user feedback.
- We trust you to contribute to the design systems. You define and execute innovative visual design stages for the Trengo product, with best practices and the customer experience in mind.
- You create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, customer journeys, process flows and site maps to communicate unique interaction and design ideas.
- You simplify: you bring user-friendly solutions to complex design roadblocks.
- You are not alone, but in close touch with Sander (lead designer), Ayden (head of product ), Max & Mike (product designers), Patrick (CEO) and the tech team. They are here to empower and enable you at your work.
What we expect
Now that you know a bit about us, can you tell me a bit about you? I hope you can identify with some of these:
- You are creative. Maybe even a little bit crazy. Have fun, do what you gotta do to get a reaction from our users, to engage them, to charm them.
- You get energy from guiding the company to reach a common vision and a consistent brand identity.
- You've done this before, with a sense of responsibility, for 3+ years. B2B experience is a must.
- In your portfolio, we'd like to see: research, IA, UI, some UX too.
- For us, data and empathy go together. You need to know how to look at data to understand the behaviors of our customers. You judge your work by how it performs for them. You are free to set up these metrics yourself.
- The 'why' of your final designs is your understanding of the empathy map and the psychology of users.
- You use Figma and prototype in Framer, Principle or the like.
- It would be nice if you had the structure and determination to lead more and more complex projects.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 100 in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 (and soon 2020) are looking bright on our side.
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us;
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
- When we say 'everything', we also mean a great work-life balance. If you're more productive in the morning or only have bursts of creativity in the middle of the night, go for it.
Now what? Don’t worry, I understand if you don’t know what to do right now, you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward. This is why I am here: I am Laura. If you are not ready to apply yet, ask me anything via the chatbot. If you are ready, talk to you soon.