Trengo clients are happy and your main mission is not only to keep that happiness level high but to improve it every single day. Coach, develop and hire a great Customer Success and Support team. Automating processes and scaling them with a creative mindset is part of the role as well.
In an increasingly digital world, Trengo envisions a smooth way of connecting people with the companies behind their products and services. Our software makes it easy for customer-facing teams to collaborate on conversations via multiple channels, all in one shared inbox. Email, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live-chat, you name it. With an A-round investment of $36M led by Insight Partners and Peak Capital, we are strengthening our position in the Netherlands and accelerating our rapid growth in Europe.
When you meet anyone who works at Trengo, you'll most likely find them excited about continuous improvements, empowered to add their own touch to the world of online communication and eager to collaborate with diverse people daily.
What your day looks like
- Lead, inspire and coach a Customer Success team of 6 people and a Support team of 9 people.
- You will be accountable for the vision of the CS and support team.
- Keep our customers happy and improve the CSAT score.
- Create new customer journeys that are fully automated.
- Scale the support team, automate processes that required manual work, and don’t bring value to the customer journey.
- Hire the right team members - grow from 15 to 28 people by the end of 2022.
- Make sure that our retention rate is going up.
- You will report directly to one of the founders Igo, who will support you in your journey at Trengo together with other colleagues.
What we expect
- Excellent communication skills in English with a service-oriented attitude and a drive to give our clients the best customer experience (ever).
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience where the Customer is the Key to Success. Ideally, you would have managed other managers.
- Experience in SaaS companies and B2B are critical to being successful in the role.
- Comfortable with problem-solving in a creative and structured way.
- Scalability and automation are part of your mindset instead of just buzzwords.
- Define the vision for the Customer Success teams together with the leadership team.
What we offer
This is what we carefully prepared for you:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we're aiming to be 90 people in team Trengo, by the end of the year. 2020 was epic and, best believe it, 2021 and 2022 are looking bright on our side.
- The opportunity to build and lead the Customer Success and Support teams in a fast-growing and venture-backed SaaS scale-up. We include in your package Stock Appreciation Rights;
- Free sessions with on-demand psychologists from OpenUp. Your mental health is important to us.
- A learning budget to feed your curiosity and 2 extra days off for your courses or conferences, if needed.
- For when we're back in the office: you can bet we have delicious warm lunches together. Also, your expenses for traveling to happy Utrecht will be reimbursed.
- Everything you need to work safely and comfortably from home during the pandemic: 4k screen, MacBook, noise-canceling headphones, desk, chair, etc.
- Full-time employment contract and 25 days off per year.
Now what? If you like what you read but you still have questions before deciding to move forward, I am here: I am Gonçalo. Ask me anything via the chatbot. If you are ready to apply, talk to you soon.